Friday, July 4, 2008

Getting back into shape...




Trying to get back into shape:

Out of the blue, i just wanted to jog this day and be able to get back into shape. Yeah, i need to take care of my self first before i could take care of others or a special someone.


4:00 AM - I woke up. Turned on the TV. Went to the CR and took a bath. While waiting, i watched the Yankees and the Red Sox play on ESPN.


4:30 AM - Found my RK Jacket. Would definitely wear this one to really motivate my self. A lot of memories in this jacket (Knockouts, Front Kicks, Roundhouse Kicks and Axe Kicks all over).


4:45 AM - Yankees and Red Sox game got rained out (Rain Delay). I guess it's time to leave the condo.
5:00 AM - Started to exercise in front of the condo. THis is it!


5:10 AM - Slow jog going to Glorietta. When i reached PeopleSupport, i could feel the heat in my feet so bad. I did not stop. I walked my way through greenbelt and started the slow jog again.


5:45 - I reached Glorietta and felt good about it. Afterwards, i went to Salcedo park thirsty and sweating.


Around 6:15 AM - 6:30 AM - Reached Salcedo Park. Bought mineral water in 7/11 (It was refreshing). Bought food (Tuna => for lunch later / and Rice). I'll make it a point not to order extra rice anymore (God! this is the hardest...hahahahahahaha).


7:00 AM --> Just got back here in Kingswood. Would fix and clean my room this day but before that decided to write this blog you are reading right now.


You just read it. I better get start cleaning right now so i'll see you in my next entry. In case you are wondering, i'll make it a point to jog every weekend (at least twice) and be more conscious of the food i'm eating. Anyways, i'll leave you guys with things to look forward this weekend:


1. Gilbert Arenas arrives in Manila

2. Cubs vs. Cardinals (Weekend Series! Go Cubs! Jim Edmonds returns to St. Louis)

3. Venus vs. Serena in the Wimbledon Finals

4. Federer vs Nadal in the Wimbledon Finals (Go Roger)

5. UFC thisSUnday @ 10AM

6. and of course.. ATENEO VS LASALLE(Go Ateneo!! Animo Ateneo). Hopefully for the sake of the people, Chino and Quinito will not do the play by play for this game.

No comments: